Private airborne vehicles (flying cars) must NEVER be allowed!
It’s bad enough on the roads as it is.
Now picture these cheery scenarios:
- You’re pootling along on a nice sunny day (on holiday/out for a Sunday drive/whatever), when the kid upstairs is sick over the side of the car … or drops an empty can of coke out of the window, straight into your intake. WHAM!
- You’re driving along, when some idiot who isn’t looking where he’s going decides to change altitude … right underneath you. WHAM!
- You’re driving along, when some idiot above you, with a clapped out heap he hasn’t maintained for years, suddenly breaks down and loses altitude. WHAM!
- You’re in your garden/on your penthouse roof/balcony, sunning yourself/having a barbecue with friends/family/the boss, when scenario 1 or 3 happens to you. WHAM!
- You are the culprit. WHAM!
- Joyriders! (C.f. scenarios 1, 2 ,3 ,4) WHAM!
- Birds! WHAM!
- You break down … quite literally. WHAM!
- High-speed police-chase goes awry. WHAM!
- Hijackings … HOW far is it to Uzbeckistan!?!